Here is a great recipe for hCG, hCG maintenance or anyone looking for a cool refreshing snack. Enjoy! Just in case you thought you couldn't enjoy "ice cream" on hCG.
One of the keys to successfully doing hCG and staying on the program is not feeling cheated.
I've been helping people doing hCG for 7 years now. For me, the answer to being 80 lbs over weight was hCG. I had tried several options that didn't work before. I gained weight as an adult having babies and just not eating right. Then it really got out of hand with some health issues and medication. No matter what I tried it would not budge. I had adopted a very healthy life-style, exercised and decided I was healthy and overweight. At that size - I just didn't feel good and was always looking for answers. Along came hCG which solved 1 problem, getting rid of the weight. The 2nd problem was keeping it off. That has been my journey. I've learned what foods I can and cannot have and I've learned it might take a couple of years to heal so that I can eat without gaining weight. If you have thought about hCG, give us a call. Our products and service are top notch and we support you all the way.
This is a great cool refresher for anyone.
Course: Dessert, Frozen
- 8 oz frozen strawberries
- 8 drops vanilla Stevia extract
- 1⁄4 cup water more or less as needed
- ice as needed
- Place strawberries, water and stevia in blender and blend until smooth. You can add more or less water and ice to your liking. Can make about 2 cups.
- Optional, splash of lemon juice. Or use Orange stevia extract.
- When not on hCG you could use coconut cream, coconut milk, nut milks, or regular milk in place of the water.